Vintage Ludwig 1960’s Clubdate drum set
posted on September 4th, 2013
written by McKnutt
At AME we run across vintage drums all the time. Our last find in August we got a 1967 Ludwig Club date 20/12/14 drum set. It had been refinished but it was a nice professional job and the drums looked and sounded amazing. The set had some replacement hardware (mostly drum drum claws and t-rods) but no extra holes. Great little jazz kit.
Come pay us a visit or give us a call at AME 404-884-7150
Recycle ReUse & Rock On!
- Guitar repair at AME Fret Jobs and more
- Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz Drum set
- AME is now a Gretsch Drum Dealer
- Vintage Ludwig 1960’s Clubdate drum set
- Come see our selection of ukelele’s
Would love more info on this kit, I’m looking for a good club date kit. Feel free to call as well as email, thanks.